Benjamin Leotis Postell was released from custody, according to the Harris County Sheriffâ€˜s Office. Postell is listed as living at 2355 Farriers in Friendswood (77546). Bond for Mr. Postell was set at $5,000. He was reportedly arrested on April 23, 2012 on one charge of trespassing on a property or in a building without forcible entry. Read more...Special to the Chronicle published Apr. 30, 2012
A Friendswood man was arrested and charged with assault of a family member on April 30, the Harris County Sheriff's Office reported. Jonathan Wayne Scott, 22, was booked at the Harris County Jail on April 30 and is facing a class a misdemeanor charge. He resides at 16822 Manowar. Read more...Special to the Chronicle published Apr. 30, 2012
The Galveston County Sheriff's Office reported the following April 30 incidents:
Anthony Gerrod Johnson was arrested on charges of capias pro fine. The incident occurred near 500 W. Walker St., League City, Texas.
A citation or summons was issued to Juvenile for allegedly disrupting a school or class near 15545 El Camino Real, Houston, Texas.
An incident involving unspecified offense was reported at 4320 W. Main St., League City, Texas.
The Texas Department of Licensing and Regulation listed a final order for Voss Nails and Skin Care on April 30.
The order is described as: Respondent is assessed an administrative penalty in the amount of $2,200.
The basis for this order is the following:
Respondent failed to disinfect tools, implements, and supplies with a hospital-grade EPA-registered disinfectant solution; Respondent failed to keep a record of the date and time of each foot spa daily or bi-weekly cleaning; Respondent failed to keep all products properly labeled in compliance with OSHA requirements.
Voss Nails and Skin Care is located in Houston. The license number is 718654. The complaint number is COS20110012315.Read more... Special to the Chronicle published Apr. 30, 2012
A Houston woman is facing a 3rd degree felony charge of injury to a child after being arrested on April 30, the Harris County Sheriff's Office reported. Ashia Sinead Holmes, 21, resides at 16457 El Camino Real. She was booked on May 1. Read more...
- Jon Andrew Couch arrested on charge of assault causing bodily injury of a family member, Apr. 30, 2012
- Jacob Zachery King arrested on charge of injury to a child severe bodily injury, Apr. 30, 2012
- Harris County restaurant inspections, April 29-May 5, Apr. 30, 2012
- Mica Mari King-Etheridge arrested on charge of injury to a child severe bodily injury, Apr. 30, 2012
- Fort Bend County courts: April 30, Apr. 30, 2012
- Final order for Manuel P. Graveran, Apr. 30, 2012
- Final order for Voss Nails & Skin Care, Apr. 30, 2012
- Montgomery County probate cases, April 29-May 5, Apr. 30, 2012
- Final order for Salon De Cejas, Apr. 30, 2012
- Final order for Tg Salon, Apr. 30, 2012
Ultimate Clear Lake Briefs Archives
What's on your mind?
and leave us a voicemail
Local Advertising by PaperG